Define Global Transport Purchasing Targets at the beginning of every semester.
By "global" I understand for all items.
Define this Global Transport Purchasing Targets by volume (cubic yard or meter) or weight (kilo, pound or tonne) for all the items.
- Consider in your global calculation all these factors :
- Volume or Weight best transport batch
- Frequency of the loop
- Transport type
- Customs fees (if any)
- Customs taxes (if any)
- Distance (in kilometers or miles)
- Load capacity.
- Start point of the transport (city and country)
- End point of the transport (city and country)