A Supplier Strategic Status is a label. This label shows how much this supplier complies with your business criteria.
There are 6 (six) different Supplier Strategic Status:
- PANEL: The supplier fulfills all your business criteria.
- AUDIT: The purchasing department is currently investigating if the supplier fulfills your business criteria.
- LOCKED: The supplier do not fulfills your business criteria. An action plan is (or will be implemented) to solve this issue.
- TO BE ELIMINATED: The supplier do not fulfills your business criteria and an Exit plan has been (or need to be) defined.
- ELIMINATED: The supplier has been eliminated of the Supplier List.
- REJECTED (only for Potential Suppliers) : The Purchasing Dpt. refused the access to the Supplier List.
Usually the perimeter of a Supplier Strategic Status is the Supplier Generic Name, but in other cases, the perimeter can be:
- the Supplier Site or
- the Supplier Site Technology
- or/and a Sub Supplier Technology.